Tuesday, November 30, 2010

9 Special Quotes For The Day

1.) If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, but if love was time, I would give you eternity.

2.) It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

3.) When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you… When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you… When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you… Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.

4.) Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away;
and all the things I want to say can find no voice.
Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.

5.) A girlfriend is probably the only person in this world, who understands exactly what you are saying even though if you may not really be talking.

6.) You are all that I have longed for
You have made my dreams come true.
There is no greater gift to have
Than being loved by you.

7.) There are so many people who would do anything to ride in the Mercedes with you. But what you really deserve is somebody who would want to board the bus along with you when the Mercedes breaks down.

8.) My love, you know you are my best friend. You know that I’d do anything for you, and my love, let nothing come between us. My love for you is strong and true.

9.)If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!